please tell me how my gpa looks, BE HONEST

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

an1423

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

BCP
81 244.34 3.02 248 3.06 Sciences 87 265.34 3.05 269 3.09 Non-Sciences 54 198.01 3.67 204 3.78 Cumulative 141 463.34 3.29 473 3.35

Members don't see this ad.

what??? haha.. if thats written how I think it is, its not terrible. You will need to do really, really well on your DAT to have a good shot, but I'm sure you already know that...Good Luck!

what??? haha.. if thats written how I think it is, its not terrible. You will need to do really, really well on your DAT to have a good shot, but I'm sure you already know that...Good Luck!

Ummmm? what do you think he has?
He is just a bit below average...you are fine...

3.29 cgpa 3.05 sgpa 3.02 bcp

Let me rephrase I guess...if you want to be Competitive and get into the schools you want, you need to do really really well on your DAT

Members don't see this ad :)
I apologize I did not think it came out that way
BCP = 3.06
Science = 3.09
NON-SCIENCE = 3.78
CUMULATIVE = 3.35
i RETOOK LIKE 3 CLASSES SO I THINK THAT REALLY KILLED MY SCIENCE, BUT i DID TAKE 16-18 CREDITS EVERY SIMESTER

BCP = 3.06
Science = 3.09
NON-SCIENCE = 3.78
CUMULATIVE = 3.35
i RETOOK LIKE 3 CLASSES SO I THINK THAT REALLY KILLED MY SCIENCE, BUT i DID TAKE 16-18 CREDITS EVERY SIMESTER

you included the bad grades in right?
I think you are in ok condition.

That Science GPA is kinda low. I think schools are looking for around a 3.5 in science. Like half As half Bs at least. Maybe if you show an upward trend in your grades you will be ok. Another thing you can think about is taking some graduate level classes and doing well to show them that you can handle the course load.

BCP = 3.06
Science = 3.09
NON-SCIENCE = 3.78
CUMULATIVE = 3.35

Rock the DAT and they will more or less discard your GPA. but i mean really rock it.

Kill the DAT, and apply to the right schools (i.e. NOT Case Western because they love high GPAs) and you should be fine.

Good luck!

how about 22 across?

22 across and you should get interviews. If your GPA was below 3 i would say that he would need 24 str8 to have a shot but with a GPA above 3 you have a decent shot with 22.

pick the right schools after your DAT, like the other poster mentioned, don't pick schools like Case that has gpa cutoffs.

Gpa is on the low side but I've seen some people with low gpa get in so keep working hard!:D