pls answer my qs part 1 nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonu_9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
qs part i:
i} if mandibular canine of right side is lost... how does it effect protrusive contacts on left canine?
2}the mesial cerval line on #21 resembles the cervical line on which tooth?

3}organism tested routinely by sanitation inspections for purity levels in water is
4}wat cause buccal vestibule to decrease in size when jaw is open..condyle/coronoid/hamular/styloid?

Members don't see this ad.

1 mutualy protected occlusion will be lost in the right side
2 it would resemble tooth no 28 ,i think
3 e coli
4 i think it might be hamular notch or condyle

qs part i:
i} if mandibular canine of right side is lost... how does it effect protrusive contacts on left canine?
2}the mesial cerval line on #21 resembles the cervical line on which tooth?

3}organism tested routinely by sanitation inspections for purity levels in water is
4}wat cause buccal vestibule to decrease in size when jaw is open..condyle/coronoid/hamular/styloid?

the answe to 4 is coronoid processs....coronoid process will limit the size of buccal vestibue i think....coz even in denture preparation if the buccal flange of upper denture is over extended it is the coronoid process which will cause displacement of the upper denture....

Members don't see this ad :)
the answe to 4 is coronoid processs....coronoid process will limit the size of buccal vestibue i think....coz even in denture preparation if the buccal flange of upper denture is over extended it is the coronoid process which will cause displacement of the upper denture....
This is correct. If your condyle ever comes anywhere near your buccal vestibule, you've got much bigger problems than dentures to worry about.