Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got accepted off waitlist at G-town SMP, stats are:
cGPA of 3.45, sGPA of 3.6, MCAT:33, nontrad with multiple years of work experience in finance/consulting. Decent letters and pretty good ECs.
I know for a fact that if I go I will do well due to 3.8 GPA when I came back to finish half of the pre-reqs at my university. Only drawback is cost. Let me know your thoughts? Thanks. 🙂
Option A:
Do the program
Options B:
Volunteer and Job
cGPA of 3.45, sGPA of 3.6, MCAT:33, nontrad with multiple years of work experience in finance/consulting. Decent letters and pretty good ECs.
I know for a fact that if I go I will do well due to 3.8 GPA when I came back to finish half of the pre-reqs at my university. Only drawback is cost. Let me know your thoughts? Thanks. 🙂
Option A:
Do the program
Options B:
Volunteer and Job