This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

medstudentloading

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
d

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest these schools with your stats and geographical preference:
Your 3 NJ state public schools
Seton Hall
Cornell
Columbia
NYU
Mount Sinai
Hofstra
Einstein
New York Medical College
Rochester
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Pittsburgh
George Washington
Georgetown
Dartmouth
Boston University
Tufts
Brown
Yale

Reactions: 1 user
i totally forgot to paste it into my original post lol, but i just added it! :)
Thanks!

1) You acknowledge you need more non-clinical community service, so I'll skip this. I could move your Habitat internship to the non-clinical community service category, but please tell us more what this internship involved and whether you did any building work as well.

2) Could you be more specific what you do as a medical assistant? Yes, you're a volunteer, which makes me wonder what you are actually doing that requires facing patients as opposed to administrative duties.

3) Your interest in primary care or rural health (rather, if you answer "yes" to any of them) should be reflected in your shadowing and clinical experience under ideal circumstances.

4) You have a lot of research, so I will ask, why not a Ph.D.? Would you be interested in a combined degree to add a Master's degree while in medical school? If so which pathways? This will help determine any of the fifty "top 20's" you could be interested in as many of them offer combined degree options. (Read: you can narrow down Faha's list better if any of them offer a combined degree pathway that interests you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.