Plymouth State DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OvO425

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone interviewed at Plymouth State already ( last year or this year)? How did it go? Aso if you are already in the program how do you like it?
 
I applied to Plymouth as well but have not heard anything yet. If you don't mind sharing when did you hear from them?
 
I applied to Plymouth as well but have not heard anything yet. If you don't mind sharing when did you hear from them?
2/3, Saturday morning via email! From what I'm guessing they are doing one on one interviews because they had me register for a time slot on a Friday of my choosing.
 
2/3, Saturday morning via email! From what I'm guessing they are doing one on one interviews because they had me register for a time slot on a Friday of my choosing.

Congrats on the interview invite! If you dont mind me asking, what were your stats?