SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

plz help... T.T

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Victoria Park, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Victoria Park

Victoria Park

Apr 15, 2007
    Hi guys...
    I need your help.
    I took Kaplan course last year and just found out that my online session expired in Feb.
    I didn't take Kaplan midterm and final. I can't repeat the course without completing homework and required exams...
    What should I do.....T.T
    Plz help.....T.T

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. andyjl

andyjl 5+ Year Member

Apr 16, 2007
    I don't think there's anything you could do about it since your online subscription ended...plus you need to finish all the required work and exams in order to qualify for the higher score guarantee. My suggestion would be to find someone who would be willing to let you use their kaplan account and you could take the exams.

4. snapple59

snapple59 New Member 5+ Year Member

Jun 26, 2006
    you could always call the kaplan and ask them if you could re-take the online course. It doesn't hurt to call and ask. If they reject you in the first attempt, call them until they let you back in. It costs alot to take that course, they should allow you to take it again.

5. Victoria Park

Victoria Park

Apr 15, 2007
  6. BLEND

BLEND 2+ Year Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Get the DAT Destroyer and go from there- if you have completed most of Kaplan, you have the foundation- It is way better for the sciences. I got the MCAT books from Kaplan for my brother and they are practically the same as the DAT books- the Destroyer will get you the questions you need to know for the DAT. Barrons is ok- mostly a fluffy review-

I would say to try to do the PAT on Kaplan. Most folks that I know that did really welll on the PAT went over this section with Kaplan-

7. andyjl

andyjl 5+ Year Member

Apr 16, 2007
    PAT on Kaplan is not sufficient to do well on the actuall DAT. Kaplan is too simplistic. Many people on this forum have suggested to get Barrons just for the PAT and PAT alone, science is bad on the barrons. As for other sources for PAT, i'm not sure wht else is out there.

I also hear good things about DAT destroyer, very detailed and helps you understand the material very well.