PNWU MAMS VS VCOM/Bluefield MABS

Started by panda0055
Tags Tags
smp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

panda0055

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! Are there any current and former students from these two programs? I really want to know more about these two programs before making a decision. They are both one year and have linkage to their DO schools. Thank you!!!
 
Hi! I'm going to join VCOM MABS this July. A lot of students I spoke with recommend the program.
 
Hi guys! Are there any current and former students from these two programs? I really want to know more about these two programs before making a decision. They are both one year and have linkage to their DO schools. Thank you!!!
Completed VCOM program. Highly recommend. It's challenging, they've made some adjustments for this incoming class (moved immunology to fall). But also I know nothing about the other. I'm sure both are great. I'd look at the requirements to get in (gpa, MCAT). You prob see that for VCOM it's at least 3.6 (3.75 fall semester if certain MCAT). See how similar or diff they are. Which medschool you ultimately would rather attend. That's prob huge. East cost vs west cost, price of their medschool, etc.