PNWU MAMS VS VCOM/Bluefield MABS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panda0055

Reaction score
Hi guys! Are there any current and former students from these two programs? I really want to know more about these two programs before making a decision. They are both one year and have linkage to their DO schools. Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm going to join VCOM MABS this July. A lot of students I spoke with recommend the program.

If you still have questions about PNWU MAMS, you can message me.

Hi guys! Are there any current and former students from these two programs? I really want to know more about these two programs before making a decision. They are both one year and have linkage to their DO schools. Thank you!!!
Completed VCOM program. Highly recommend. It's challenging, they've made some adjustments for this incoming class (moved immunology to fall). But also I know nothing about the other. I'm sure both are great. I'd look at the requirements to get in (gpa, MCAT). You prob see that for VCOM it's at least 3.6 (3.75 fall semester if certain MCAT). See how similar or diff they are. Which medschool you ultimately would rather attend. That's prob huge. East cost vs west cost, price of their medschool, etc.