Podiatry is AND is not medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stigmata

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have no argument.....just a shrink trying to point out how stupid this is. My advice is, back off SDN and do your job, outside of this nobody really cares, and everyone knows DPMs are "real-doctors".:D

Members don't see this ad.

Was there a reason you started a new topic? I mean, besides to kick up an already dying argument? Seems rather pointless in my opinion.

He/she is just trying to get in your head. I'm freaking out man

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no argument.....just a shrink trying to point out how stupid this is. My advice is, back off SDN and do your job, outside of this nobody really cares, and everyone knows DPMs are "real-doctors".:D

LOL I love you. If you practice in my area, I'd like to make an appointment to see you as a patient:D.

Or under the influence of mind altering substances...

I have said this before, but it bares repeating. I went to Pediatry school to work with sick children... For some reason, my school is really big on feet; i don't understand the big foot craze, nor do i understand how a calcaneus or a navicular has anything to do with our ailing youth???

I have said this before, but it bares repeating. I went to Pediatry school to work with sick children... For some reason, my school is really big on feet; i don't understand the big foot craze, nor do i understand how a calcaneus or a navicular has anything to do with our ailing youth???

LOL nice.

If you google the words "are real doctors" you will find this debate applied to EVERY other profession other than MDs trained in the US.... sorry caribbean doesn't count they are not real doctors....