SloppyJoe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2002
Status (Visible)
I've noticed a lot of people rip on Podunk U. Well I think Podunk U has given me a very solid education, and has provided me with lots of oppurtunities to advance myself. Go Podunks!

groundhog

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2000
Status (Visible)
SloppyJoe,
I would say that most referances to a "Pudunk U" type education that I have read on this forum support your position. I do not recall any declared "education snobs" who have made meaningful contributions here.

GTchick

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Philadelphia
Status (Visible)
I just got back from an interview where they told me I should have gone to Podunk rather than the school I attend. I am still trying to figure that one out cause I never even mentioned my school.

About the Ads

gryffindor

15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Another Podunk U graduate here. Actually, Podunk College, we weren't even big enough to be a university. After two years in dental school, no one cares at all where I went to college or what I did there. And after dental school, no one will ever care or question my undergrad alma mater. Go Griffins (our podunk mascot)!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.