Podunk U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SloppyJoe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of people rip on Podunk U. Well I think Podunk U has given me a very solid education, and has provided me with lots of oppurtunities to advance myself. Go Podunks!

Members don't see this ad.

SloppyJoe,
I would say that most referances to a "Pudunk U" type education that I have read on this forum support your position. I do not recall any declared "education snobs" who have made meaningful contributions here.

I just got back from an interview where they told me I should have gone to Podunk rather than the school I attend. I am still trying to figure that one out cause I never even mentioned my school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where is this Podunk Univ?

Another Podunk U graduate here. Actually, Podunk College, we weren't even big enough to be a university. After two years in dental school, no one cares at all where I went to college or what I did there. And after dental school, no one will ever care or question my undergrad alma mater. Go Griffins (our podunk mascot)!

Podunk U is in Podunk, WY, USA