Possibility of CE during service?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whatisit350

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Just wondering if there is going to be sufficient time/flexibility to earn CE credits while serving? I'm hoping to max out CE's after school, but just wondering if that's gonna be possible to do if I go the HPSP route.

Thanks!
 
You're kidding, right?

It's easier and cheaper to get CE credits while serving than as a civilian.


lol, nope. I had no idea. but that's good to hear!

So it's cheaper?? I guess I was thinking more of the time aspect. I don't know, would I have to/ be able to take some time off to complete the CE's? Not really sure how all that works