possible to study abroad spring semester during application cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puffylover

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get interviews over with before February if you turn in applications asap? I want to study abroad Feb-May of the year I apply.

Any schools specifically that give out late interviews?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

sure you can. you can always tell schools you might be expecting to hear from that you're going to be out of the country during that time.

this is probably really obvious and may not apply to all schools, but my school requires that we do our last 30 credits on-campus. No cross-enrollment, no study abroad. Though I imagine you already checked:)

Out of curiosity, where do you want to study?

Members don't see this ad :)
i did this myself, missed one interview because of it but no big deal in the end. just make sure you get your amcas and secondaries in early so you're in the first rounds of invites. if they get your apps early then the invites you get late in the season will be places that are likely picking you from an on hold pool.

this is probably really obvious and may not apply to all schools, but my school requires that we do our last 30 credits on-campus. No cross-enrollment, no study abroad. Though I imagine you already checked:)

Out of curiosity, where do you want to study?

I didn't know you had to take the last 30 credits on campus? Why is that so?