Post-bacc and special masters programs admissions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc1215

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a question regarding SMPs and post-bacc programs. I currently have a 2.1 undergrad GPA and I am currently ARCing (adjusted resident credit. I take a year off from school, come back after a year, take 12 semester credits, and once I pass those my GPA will be a 3.3). I am currently taking classes at my local community college and I passed my general chem II with C. I was wondering what should I do in order to get my GPA up in order to get accepted into a SMP/post-bacc program.

Thanks in advance,

FutureDoc. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I have a question regarding SMPs and post-bacc programs. I currently have a 2.1 undergrad GPA and I am currently ARCing (adjusted resident credit. I take a year off from school, come back after a year, take 12 semester credits, and once I pass those my GPA will be a 3.3). I am currently taking classes at my local community college and I passed my general chem II with C. I was wondering what should I do in order to get my GPA up in order to get accepted into a SMP/post-bacc program.

Thanks in advance,

FutureDoc. :D

From what some have said around here, it is not recommended to take courses at a CC. If there is a cheap local college or state university then do that. The only thing you can do is just take more courses and ace them.