Post-Bacc Career Changers 2021-2022 Individual Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LBrown20

Reaction score
Has anyone applied to the following schools and heard anything for career changers? (Temple BCHS, UPenn, Drexel (Part-Time), Lasalle, Jefferson, Columbia, American University (D.C), or Georgetown?

Also, I have submitted my applications but have yet to receive an email confirmation that they are in from Lasalle, American, or Georgetown. Is this normal?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone applied to the following schools and heard anything for career changers? (Temple BCHS, UPenn, Drexel (Part-Time), Lasalle, Jefferson, Columbia, American University (D.C), or Georgetown?

Also, I have submitted my applications but have yet to receive an email confirmation that they are in from Lasalle, American, or Georgetown. Is this normal?
Hi! Not sure if that is normal. I was recently accepted to Georgetown’s program. I had an acceptance email 2 weeks after submitting my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Not sure if that is normal. I was recently accepted to Georgetown’s program. I had an acceptance email 2 weeks after submitting my application.
Hi! Did you have to interview to get into GT post-bac program? Do you mind sharing your GPA with me? I am also a nurse. Congrats on your acceptance.

Hi! Did you have to interview to get into GT post-bac program? Do you mind sharing your GPA with me? I am also a nurse. Congrats on your acceptance.
Hi! I did not have to interview and I found that to be very interesting. I was fully prepared to interview! My GPA was 3.6 and I had two degrees, psychology and nursing. If you have any other questions, just let me know!

Reactions: 1 user
How many post-bac seats does Georgetown have? Thanks