Nov 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Apologize if this has been discussed already, but I had a question about DIY post-bacc course classification. If someone is formally enrolled at a graduate program, and takes undergraduate courses there that do not count toward graduation of said graduate degree, would these courses technically be counted in the post-bacc or the graduate GPA? I still have about 8 credits worth of prereqs that I was planning to take at my new graduate school that likely wouldn't count towards my graduate degree. and was just wondering how this would be classified. Thanks!

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Apologize if this has been discussed already, but I had a question about DIY post-bacc course classification. If someone is formally enrolled at a graduate program, and takes undergraduate courses there that do not count toward graduation of said graduate degree, would these courses technically be counted in the post-bacc or the graduate GPA? I still have about 8 credits worth of prereqs that I was planning to take at my new graduate school that likely wouldn't count towards my graduate degree. and was just wondering how this would be classified. Thanks!
Assign Postbaccalaureate (PB) status to any undergraduate-level coursework you enrolled in:
° After receipt of your initial BA/BS degree
° While enrolled in a graduate program, if coursework is not applied to a graduate degree
page 28 applicant guide

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.