Post-Bacc Graduate Options?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

k0828

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently graduated this May with a BA in Biology. I am pursuing a career as a pediatrician. However I know my GPA is not as competitive as I would like it to be. What are some post-bacc programs that would be willing to accept a 2.3/4 GPA? Does the graduate program have to be pre-med? Any suggestions are welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently graduated this May with a BA in Biology. I am pursuing a career as a pediatrician. However I know my GPA is not as competitive as I would like it to be. What are some post-bacc programs that would be willing to accept a 2.3/4 GPA? Does the graduate program have to be pre-med? Any suggestions are welcome!
You can do a do-it-yourself postbac by taking undergrad classes at your local university to raise your GPAs. The most cost efficient path might be retaking those classes where you got lower grades, especially if they are prerequisites, in order to take advantage of the AACOMAS (DO) grade forgiveness program.

What is your sGPA?