Bella Huynh

2+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hello!

I am a Bio graduate and I graduated in 2019 with a GPA of 3.2 and have taken the MCAT once which I did not do well in. I decided to take a couple of gap years due to family problems and I am applying to post bacc programs. I am applying to all the UC ones, USC, and CSULA. I would like to know what are my chances of acceptance to the programs and also if doing a post bacc helps me increase my chances of getting into medical school. Since my GPA is not that great and also since I will be retaking my MCAT, I want to do really well. How is the post bacc process, are there interviews? I also would like to know about the DIY post bacc because there are not much information about the DIY post bacc as opposed to the formal post bacc. I have volunteering, research, community service, and such. Thank you so much for the help everyone! I appreciate it.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.