Post Finals Celebration!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woohoo just took my last final, Quant today. Now five weeks of nothing!!!
Time to celebrate! whos with me??

Members don't see this ad.

wow you are finished so early! last year we didn't finish finals until Dec 22!

Members don't see this ad :)
My last final is December 21st :mad:

lol I also hate you.

I've only had one, still have 3 more :(

3 this week, 3 more next week. After that, I'm not going to do anything productive for a good long while.

This Monday is my first final. You know what else it is? My 21st birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERE IS AN EXAM. Lovely, just friggen lovely. So I am celebrating the 14th after my last final. It starts at 9 a.m., done at 11. By 1 p.m. I plan on being incoherent. My problem is, we're celebrating (and we're all 21) after we go out to eat. I still haven't figured out how to get onto public transit while I have Jello legs, haha.

I started celebrating at 10:52 AM yesterday. My last final started at 10:35. I was outta there in 17 minutes. I'll miss that programming class because I doubt that I'll ever have another so easy, enjoyable, and helpful.

OUr school only does one week of finals, and I had to take the last possible one at noon today.

you've gotta be kiddin me....i START finals next week :eek:

:( I'm envious. Most of my school has finished finals, but I have one this upcoming Monday -- Microbial Metabolism! Our finals week is Tuesday -- Monday. What genius thought of that one?

:( I'm envious. Most of my school has finished finals, but I have one this upcoming Monday -- Microbial Metabolism! Our finals week is Tuesday -- Monday. What genius thought of that one?
tuesday- monday WTH. Thats as dumb as taking exams on saturday

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, I've got my physics final tomorrow (saturday) night at 8-10 pm!

YA I would rather have the later one! What really sucks though is my only other final is not until friday afternoon- 1st and last day! When all I want to do is be done! :mad:

I hate you.

I second this. My finals don't start until next week. For all of you who are already done...may you rot in hell for...well, hell I dunno since it's not like you made your school schedule. Just rot in hell cause I'm envious. :p

You took quant phys? Man that course is a bear at out school. Hope you did well! I just finished my only two 'real' finals (metabolic biochem and this ridiculous english course), so I'm partying too!! WOOHOO!

You took quant phys? Man that course is a bear at out school. Hope you did well! I just finished my only two 'real' finals (metabolic biochem and this ridiculous english course), so I'm partying too!! WOOHOO!
I'm guessing the OP is somehow tied to the chemistry department. Those that choose the dark side at my school (chemistry over biochemistry) get to take in addition to thermo, quantum. Suckers. :smuggrin:

Quantitative Analysis its a chem course, i think most schools label it as analytical chemistry. It was still tough though, the final was loooooooooooooooooooooooonggggggggggggggggggggg!!!

I took my last final on Thursday- Organic Chemistry 2- now its time to catch up, go on vacation, and just enjoy life for awhile... well and study for the MCAT most likely... and I plan to catch up on reading for FUN!!!

Those of you who are jealous of those of us who are FINISHED:hardy:, just go suck it up. Those of us who are FINISHED:hardy: started class around mid-August while you were still enjoying summer.

Quantitative Analysis its a chem course, i think most schools label it as analytical chemistry. It was still tough though, the final was loooooooooooooooooooooooonggggggggggggggggggggg!!!
Oh god, achem, my nemesis. I don't have the brain pattern for that. Taking it now, final is on Monday. I need 150/150 on the final to get my A-, hahaha.

You sicko, I just had my first one today, and I still have 4 more to go. I'm not done till the 15th.

however, on the 15th, I'm officially done my Undergrad degree. So that's pretty frickin awesome!!