Post March 15 interviews

Started by wya2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wya2020

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was under the impression schools have to give their total acceptance numbers by March 15 to AMCAS so are any interviews after that date just for waitlist spots?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At my school, we''ve been interviewing for the WL since Dec!
Oh Gosh! Is your school's WL at least High Yield? I was accepted off of my school's WL bc I had a Jan interview , but Dec is even earlier than that !
 
Oh Gosh! Is your school's WL at least High Yield? I was accepted off of my school's WL bc I had a Jan interview , but Dec is even earlier than that !
Our SMP students get first crack. Also keep in mind that this is a weird cycle We've had tons of MD competitive candidates, and I'll bet they'll bail on us once their MD accepts start pouring in. Luckily we have a strong reserve this year.