Post Nominations for 2023 Pain KOL of the Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
Take a moment to reflect and answer this question, "Which KOL, through their presence & reach, has helped you be a better you?"

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Take a moment to reflect and answer this question, "Which KOL, through their presence & reach, has helped you be a better you?"
Who gets the golden pointy shoe award?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh great. I was just starting to relax for the night and now you have my blood boiling.

My money is on a certain female KOL to win the crown as “princess of pain”.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Oh great. I was just starting to relax for the night and now you have my blood boiling.

IMG_9759.jpeg

She’s not the best-looking but she knows her stuff

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Well drop a name.

I have seen one female out of nyc..looks like she takes glam shots in her spare time..def kol material..have seen lots of pics at industry sponsered events. My vote is her for queen of stim…

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have seen one female out of nyc..looks like she takes glam shots in her spare time..def kol material..have seen lots of pics at industry sponsered events. My vote is her for queen of stim…
As seen on the Today Show.

I know exactly who you are referring to. NY/NJ is my former backyard. Some great “schmutz” on that one.

My nominee is practicing on the other side of the country.

Is this the female pain doc that shows up a lot on morning shows in NYC to talk about every medical issue except pain?

Not sure she is making good use of her BWH PAIN fellowship.

Not the one that I am thinking of.

You saw a “female?” Might as well call her a broad

I saw a male the other day

Is there any well recognized pain physician that this forum has respect for? Or is anyone on a podium, published, etc = to a paid subpar industry driven physician ?

Is there any well recognized pain physician that this forum has respect for? Or is anyone on a podium, published, etc = to a paid subpar industry driven physician ?
Tim Maus?

I guess it depends if they are peddling knowledge or product?

I think we all respect Dr Furman, king of the atlas. But industry docs? Not that comes to mind.

Reactions: 4 users
You saw a “female?” Might as well call her a broad

I saw a male the other day
Is this turning into one of those gender things?

Ok..I am thinking of an individual…

Better?

I know exactly who you are referring to. NY/NJ is my former backyard. Some great “schmutz” on that one.

My nominee is practicing on the other side of the country.
Where are you now?

Tim Maus
Mike Furman
Aaron Calodney
Samer Narouze
Nagy Mikhail
Josh Rosenow
Steve Falowski (despite very strong industry connections
Zack McCormick
Oscar De Leon Casasola
Milton Landers
Charlie Aprill
Rick Derby
John Loeser

… and other that are not coming to mind

NONE of the pointy shoe wearing clowns

Reactions: 4 users
Devi was the first pmr fellow at Bwh. She built a private practice in manhattan. Fox News national medical expert on tv weekly. Advocates at the highest levels of govt for our patients and specialty.

Not a lame LinkedIn kol. Usually posting on insta some pretty fun looking parties with actors, artists and pols.

Devi was the first pmr fellow at Bwh. She built a private practice in manhattan. Fox News national medical expert on tv weekly. Advocates at the highest levels of govt for our patients and specialty.

Not a lame LinkedIn kol. Usually posting on insta some pretty fun looking parties with actors, artists and pols.
Wasn’t referring to her

I didn’t realize she was the first PMR Pain fellow at BWH. I guess she helped open the door, so you could be the second BWH PMR Pain fellow the following year. Kudos to both of you!

I remember seeing her CV when she applied for fellowship. I have never seen another resident, not even MD/phDs, with more publications. Seriously pages and pages, and these were real papers, not just case reports.
She was the most hard working and efficient resident I’ve ever seen. She earned everything she achieved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

I was referring to this..um..what’s going to be “ok” for Agast…

“Person” as “monarch” of stim…kol

Reactions: 3 users