Post your Section Bank vs. Real MCAT scores!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChopinLiszt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've done some searching through the forum for accounts of section bank scores vs. actual test scores, but I thought it would help to consolidate somewhere. Well, that and I took the B/B SB last night and it freaked me out.

I got a 78% on the B/B SB - I have no idea if that's 'good' or not.. and I haven't taken the real thing yet, so I'm not that helpful, but I figure there are more people in the same situation! So all you more experienced MCAT takers would help those of us getting ready and freaking out about the SB if you post your score comparisons.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

78% B/B is great. Disclaimer: I took the mcat last year so no idea if things have changed. I think I got about the same, or even few points lower and ended up with 130 in B/B

Members don't see this ad :)
I've done some searching through the forum for accounts of section bank scores vs. actual test scores, but I thought it would help to consolidate somewhere. Well, that and I took the B/B SB last night and it freaked me out.

I got a 78% on the B/B SB - I have no idea if that's 'good' or not.. and I haven't taken the real thing yet, so I'm not that helpful, but I figure there are more people in the same situation! So all you more experienced MCAT takers would help those of us getting ready and freaking out about the SB if you post your score comparisons.

thanks!

Also, 78% is phenomenal. Lots of people who ended up with 520+ scored in the high 60s or low 70s on the SB.

Reactions: 1 user
Also, 78% is phenomenal. Lots of people who ended up with 520+ scored in the high 60s or low 70s on the SB.
You are assuming they didnt improve, hence why the thread is bit meh.. Someone people do the SB a month prior to the exam , so it might not be a good marker @OP