practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kypreos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering were you can purchase practice tests? is there anywhere you can purchase CBT tests besides the AAMC? will kaplan or pr sell them on the net for you to take? a35 bucks a pop can sure add up if your planning on taking 20 plus tests. I know there are books out there with practice MCAT's but i know you should take most of your tests on the computer for the most part. I could take the last 5 from aamc, that i can afford but it would be nice if there was either a more affordable cbt you can buy on the net and if not, which practice MCAT's on paper are closest to the real book?

Members don't see this ad.

You can buy access to just the online Kaplan material, that is, minus the class. They have 11 full length CBTs along with other, shorter practice material. As far as I know, you can also buy access to TPR material. In addition to that, you can purchase CBTs from TBR (berkeley review). They sell seven tests.

Does anyone know how much does the Kaplan online material without the class cost??