1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

practice tests

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by kypreos, Dec 26, 2008.

1. kypreos

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    just wondering were you can purchase practice tests? is there anywhere you can purchase CBT tests besides the AAMC? will kaplan or pr sell them on the net for you to take? a35 bucks a pop can sure add up if your planning on taking 20 plus tests. I know there are books out there with practice MCAT's but i know you should take most of your tests on the computer for the most part. I could take the last 5 from aamc, that i can afford but it would be nice if there was either a more affordable cbt you can buy on the net and if not, which practice MCAT's on paper are closest to the real book?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ibn Rushd

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    You can buy access to just the online Kaplan material, that is, minus the class. They have 11 full length CBTs along with other, shorter practice material. As far as I know, you can also buy access to TPR material. In addition to that, you can purchase CBTs from TBR (berkeley review). They sell seven tests.

4. moose45

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Does anyone know how much does the Kaplan online material without the class cost??

5. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It costs $1749.