Pre-Dent T-shirt Ideas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nuhskr06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! My school finally got around to getting a pre-dental society up and running. We're looking into getting t-shirts and I was wondering if you could help me out with some ideas for slogans we can put on them!! Thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Haha good post. I am in need of some ideas also.

At my school we have a torchbearer statue in our courtyard. It is a statue of a guy holding up a torch with one hand. So last year on our t-shirts we had a drawing of the torchbearer guy, but instead of him holding a torch he was holding a toothbrush. Haha kind of cheesy but I think it was a good idea.

Don't know what will be on the shirt this year though.

My pre-dent society shirt shows a toothbrush and toothpaste and says "dental students do it twice a day"

Members don't see this ad :)
we've had a couple of good ones!

let me put my tool in your mouth... and there was a picture of some dental tools.

we know the drill for fixin your grill

this year we have a badass graphic that is like a skull and crossbones, but with a tooth and toothbrushes. on the back, in a big jersey letter it says 2th.

flossin' ain't just for gangstas

we had a "top-front-end" of a tooth on the front and PDC on the back (predental club)

these are just some things that we have done in the past. hope this helps!

Our shirt had this logo:
"Changing the world, One smile at a time"

" Spit Happens..."

We were talking about doing one for our pre-dental society, it never actually went through but I came up with "You're not the only one who likes oral, Pre-Dental Society 2008"

I like "Got Floss?" on black with white letters - like "got milk?" :)

haha...some of these are hilarious

i say just plain black t-shirt, with only the word Flossin' written in gold/silver, maybe your predental club on the back.
or just "oral fixation". that's it.

Last year our pre-dental society had our logo on the front and on the back it said:

Free Cavity Search
"trust me I'm going to be a dentist"

Some people thought it was offensive. I guess people rather have cavities in their teeth and not know about it lol :p .

Haha these are awesome. Thanks guys :)

my club's exec found these hot pink tshirts from threadless tees, and on the front it had just the white silouette of a smile, but vampire teeth, and the smile has silver braces on it as well. theyre pretty pimped

my club's exec found these hot pink tshirts from threadless tees, and on the front it had just the white silouette of a smile, but vampire teeth, and the smile has silver braces on it as well. theyre pretty pimped

Our first year dents class had shirts made that had "Oral Expert" on the front and a picture of a yacht on the back and said "Eat Candy..I need a new boat."

Our first year dents class had shirts made that had "Oral Expert" on the front and a picture of a yacht on the back and said "Eat Candy..I need a new boat."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Man I wish my school had a pre-dent society. Heck, I think I'd have even just settled for some clever biology majors. The best our Tri-Beta execs could come up with was "Bacteria: it's the only culture some people have" as our t-shirt one year. Other years we had "top 10 reasons you know you're a (school name) bio major..." ... on the list were awesome things like "You know you look fine in your genes" and "You don't think chlorophyll is borophyll." Nerds.

Play hockey support your dentist
trust me i'm a doctor

hahaha that's great! :D