Pre-dents, how do you like to engage with current students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What is your preferred way to engage with current dental students?

  • sdn forums

  • instagram posts/stories

  • facebook

  • youtube videos


Results are only viewable after voting.

wetn00dle

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm involved with pre-dental committee at my school and just went through matriculation. When I was applying, I was a little more shy and wasn't going to every pre-dental day or event and instead preferred to check social media. I came to the website hundreds of times and was always scrolling on instagram to get insight into student life at the schools I was interested in. I'm going to begin planning events/content to share. Feel free to vote on the poll or comment below on these topics:
  1. what apps/websites do you use the most to engage with current students?
  2. what types of information do you want to know about dental student life?