Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,
I'm currently a junior in undergrad. But because of studying abroad, i'm going to have to graduate a semester late (december instread of april). here's a couple of questions....
1.) will i have to apply a the year after i graduate?
2.) should i rush my courses to graduate on time but get so-so to not so-so grades?
3.) would applying a year effect my chance of getting into a medical school????
4.) during the period after i graduate and before med. school, should i be involved w/ summer researches???
I'm currently a biochem major GPA 3.7
I'm currently a junior in undergrad. But because of studying abroad, i'm going to have to graduate a semester late (december instread of april). here's a couple of questions....
1.) will i have to apply a the year after i graduate?
2.) should i rush my courses to graduate on time but get so-so to not so-so grades?
3.) would applying a year effect my chance of getting into a medical school????
4.) during the period after i graduate and before med. school, should i be involved w/ summer researches???
I'm currently a biochem major GPA 3.7