This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AJthefuturedoc34

New Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to apply to med school in the fall of 2018- 2019 school year, so I am getting really excited for what is in store for the future. Lately, I have been looking at a lot videos of premed and medical students sharing their experiences on YouTube. I recently came across this one dude’s page called Mission 2 Medicine; I thought it was really good, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKPGBOLAdyx7Z3Uf2Cxo_A I wanted to see if you all had any other YouTube channels that I could possibly checkout? Please drop the links below.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad