Pre-meds and Partying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Check all that apply to you

• Drink Alcohol

Votes: 204 80.3%
  • Drink to Get Drunk

Votes: 138 54.3%
  • Sober

Votes: 59 23.2%
  • Smoke Cigarettes

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Other Tobacco Products

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • Do not use Tobacco

Votes: 129 50.8%
  • Smoke (or ingest) Marijuana

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Do not smoke Marijuana

Votes: 113 44.5%
  • Use Other Elicit Drugs

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Avoid Drugs

Votes: 141 55.5%
  • Have Protected Sex

Votes: 134 52.8%
  • Have Unprotected Sex

Votes: 72 28.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 73 28.7%

• Total voters
I hope that pre-meds are not stupid enough to have unprotected sex...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dallenoff said:
Yeah, my bad. I voted all three since I'm currently sober but I partake every now and then. :oops:
Yeah sober should have been teetotaler.

Esteban said:

You would think, wouldn't you...?

:confused:

jackieMD2007 said:
You would think, wouldn't you...?

:confused:

we've already discussed in this thread that there is a difference with "unprotected" in a long-term relationship then with short-term or random people

Dallenoff said:
The what? WTF is this "Lounge" place? :confused:

The place where, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say that ~90% of your post count comes from. But that might be too conservative, I dunno.

:p

No, seriously, where is this lounge? I looked through al the forums, read the ones under "gener discussions like 3 or 4 times..... Is it that DrsLounge.com link at the bottom of the page? If it is that, then no wonder noone posts there, it isnt even a real forum.

DRKUBA said:
No, seriously, where is this lounge? I looked through al the forums, read the ones under "gener discussions like 3 or 4 times..... Is it that DrsLounge.com link at the bottom of the page? If it is that, then no wonder noone posts there, it isnt even a real forum.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Take the blue pill.

DRKUBA said:

Tons of people post there, just not most people from pre-allo.

You can get to it via that link, via the drop-down menu on the far upper right corner of every page, or you can just go here.

Members don't see this ad :)
DRKUBA said:
but molly...*whispers* it has no moderator :eek: ...hold me, im scared :scared:

I'll always be here for you... :D

The lounge forums are for the most part unmoderated. The admins can and do deal with anything seriously overboard that arises.

Esteban said:

Of course I always use protection! I've got my 9mm automatic! :thumbup:

Esteban said:
Word!

MollyMalone said:
I'll always be here for you... :D

The lounge forums are for the most part unmoderated. The admins can and do deal with anything seriously overboard that arises.

but... but i don't wanna go... i'm scared molly

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
but... but i don't wanna go... i'm scared molly

It's OK. Kuba did it, you can, too! :D

You can always come back to pre-allo if the big bad loungemonster eats you up.

MollyMalone said:
It's OK. Kuba did it, you can, too! :D

You can always come back to pre-allo if the big bad loungemonster eats you up.
holygrailmonster.jpg

Mmmmmmm, fresh Pre-Allo meat!

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
BTW Molly... you should put you name on the Wall of Funke on the Wall of Fame/Lame/Shame thread...

everybody is doing it

Yes, all the cool kids are. :thumbup:

jackieMD2007 said:
Yes, all the cool kids are. :thumbup:
except everytime someone adds to that list, i think someone got another interview or rejection. i can't take it! i get my hopes up and then they're destroyed. :(

Erina said:
except everytime someone adds to that list, i think someone got another interview or rejection. i can't take it! i get my hopes up and then they're destroyed. :(

Well, until I get an ACTUAL INTERVIEW INVITE, I am proud to be a part of the Wall of Funke. And I know what you mean. I think it does provide some comic relief for that thread. :thumbup:

all the pre-meds having unprotected sex need to check out my avatar. cute? yes. something you want right now? I think not. This from the girl who was 3 weeks pregnant at her wedding :eek:

I don't feel funke enough to go on the wall of funke. holding off until i do...

jackieMD2007 said:
Well, until I get an ACTUAL INTERVIEW INVITE, I am proud to be a part of the Wall of Funke. And I know what you mean. I think it does provide some comic relief for that thread. :thumbup:
i'll add my name as i'm adding the 10 other interviews i'm planning on getting this week. it's easier to do it all at once...i wouldn't want to be a post ***** or anything.

but right now i have to work on that letter that i'm writing to UVA telling them that they forgot to mail out my interview invitation.

jackieMD2007 said:

We have to peer molly into joining :D

Erina said:
i'll add my name as i'm adding the 10 other interviews i'm planning on getting this week. it's easier to do it all at once...i wouldn't want to be a post ***** or anything.

but right now i have to work on that letter that i'm writing to UVA telling them that they forgot to mail out my interview invitation.

That'll be a fun letter to write. I've always just wanted to visit their campus.

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
We have to peer molly into joining :D

Hmm. I don't know if I could possibly be funky enough to qualify for the Wall of Funke. After all, I am apparently everyone's internet mom. :laugh:

MollyMalone said:
Hmm. I don't know if I could possibly be funky enough to qualify for the Wall of Funke. After all, I am apparently everyone's internet mom. :laugh:

You have more Funke potential than Chuck Norris :cool:

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
You have more Funke potential than Chuck Norris :cool:

*waits expectantly for the roundhouse kick to my head that will inevitably be the result of such sacrilege*

Dr.TobiasFünke said:

I'll see your bump and raise you two more: Bump, Bump, Bump

edit: I support this thread being in the pre-allo forum, after all, it does have "pre-med" in the title right? :thumbup: :D

Haemulon said:
I'll see your bump and raise you two more: Bump, Bump, Bump

edit: I support this thread being in the pre-allo forum, after all, it does have "pre-med" in the title right? :thumbup: :D

Agreed. Everyone needs a little break from debates on undergrad prestige, am I late, and what are my chances. :thumbup:

Haemulon said:
:eek: Woah! You go Looque!!! :cool:

Well, Tobias kept saying these awfully suggestive things. I never really knew if he was coming onto me or if he just didn't realize what he was saying.

Looque said:
Well, Tobias kept saying these awfully suggestive things. I never really knew if he was coming onto me or if he just didn't realize what he was saying.

:laugh: :thumbup: And I always thought he was into me. Hope he is not broken hearted.

MiesVanDerMom said:
all the pre-meds having unprotected sex need to check out my avatar. cute? yes. something you want right now? I think not. This from the girl who was 3 weeks pregnant at her wedding :eek:

No doubt, love. But as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection, while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

danjo said:
No doubt, love. But as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection, while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

:thumbup: You rule.

Looque said:

you were taking everything out of context

MiesVanDerMom said:

I'm just going to come out and say it... you're not cool unless you join the Wall of Funke.

The Wall of Funke blows hard.

Haemulon said:
:eek: Woah! You go Looque!!! :cool:
whoa whoa whoa...where was i when looque made his decision?! i missed this crucial announcement!

shouldn't i have been the first to know, privately?? after all, this is my future we're talking about here. you're not off to a good start, lukey poo.

Erina said:
whoa whoa whoa...where was i when looque made his decision?! i missed this crucial announcement!

shouldn't i have been the first to know, privately?? after all, this is my future we're talking about here. you're not off to a good start, lukey poo.

It's that INTP thing, I'm sorry. It told me that I'm not good at expressing emotions, and who am I to question its truth?

I actually missed the crucial announcement, as well, if it makes you feel any better. I must be so poor at communicating emotion that I can't even tell myself :(

Looque said:
It's that INTP thing, I'm sorry. It told me that I'm not good at expressing emotions, and who am I to question its truth?

I actually missed the crucial announcement, as well, if it makes you feel any better. I must be so poor at communicating emotion that I can't even tell myself :(
well i think that until you learn to communicate with yourself, we need to break up. i can't be with someone who can't even tell himself how he feels. how could you ever truly love me? i hope you're not too heartbroken. it's for the best, i promise.

oh, and that whole, "it's not you, it's me" reason for this break up doesn't apply here. it is you. sowwy.

Erina said:
DrKuba, since I just broke up with Looque, would you like to meet up?

Sorry erina, I'm sure you are a smart, beautiful girl, but I am in a committed relationship. I apologize for making it so public.

DRKUBA said:
Sorry erina, I'm sure you are a smart, beautiful girl, but I am in a committed relationship. I apologize for making it so public.
karma's a bitch i guess.

maybe i should have been nicer in my break up with looque.

Erina said:
well i think that until you learn to communicate with yourself, we need to break up. i can't be with someone who can't even tell himself how he feels. how could you ever truly love me? i hope you're not too heartbroken. it's for the best, i promise.

oh, and that whole, "it's not you, it's me" reason for this break up doesn't apply here. it is you. sowwy.

It's okay, I can't comprehend emotion, so it doesn't hurt too bad. It's quite a rational decision on your part, and I respect that.

i'm going to be gone for a couple days. i trust that while i am gone, no one will start any relationships with me or make fake posts by me that ruin my image. well, at least not too many relationships or posts. i'm only one girl.

and i will always love you, looque. :love:

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
I dont like Heiffaweissens, I do enjoy Belgian Tripple's (like St. Bernedus APT 12, Victory makes one too Golden monkey) and DoubleBocks (a bit heavy for me, try Ayinger Celebrador Double). I hate Pilsners.
Wow! :eek: There are other people out there who actually drink good beer! (It's actually St. Bernardus ABT 12.) This astounds me.

And I agree, Miller Lite is the best cheap light beer, if you have to drink it. Anything but Bud Lite, Keystone Light... Take it to a party...Miller Lite is always the first to go.

Whoever said Michelob Ultra Amber Bock was good doesn't know what good beer is. Try a Shiner Bock if you want a good bock beer.

Also, McChouffe is an excellent "Scottish Ale." (It's brewed in Belgium though.) A good dopplebock I've had recently was Ayinger Celebrator. Excellent.

And to the person who said they drink Hoegaarten a lot, you haven't tasted anything like it until you've tried St. Bernardus Witbier. Knocks the socks off of Hoegaarten. You'll have to find a good liquor store to find it though.

And it's Hefeweizen!

Sorry I got in so late on the beer discussion. Hard to find people who like good beer.