~~[PRE MEDS]~~ What's YOUR anti-drug?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CRICKET!!!

Shoaib Akhter ain't got nothing on me!!! :laugh: (...he is the world's fastest pitcher/baller in cricket)

Members don't see this ad.

Umm yeah fantasy football is up there. But in reality squash (hence the name)

lobster M.D. said:
why you gotta hate on muscarinic cholinergic receptors?????
Its comments like this one that make me laugh so hard that I solidify my place in nerd-dom. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
SlippingSloth said:
Its comments like this one that make me laugh so hard that I solidify my place in nerd-dom. :laugh:

I feel you there SlippingSloth. I was laughing out loud in my apartment reading that. I just discovered the SDN forums today and am completely addicted. Beat this for nerd-dom: My anti-drug is movies, especially little kid movies. Disney movies are my favorite. I also collect Disney Princesses memorabilia (including cups with crazy straws, and anything crazy). It helps me remember that even though you have to grow old, you never have to grow up. :p

I would say coffee, but I think technically that is a drug too.

my anti drug= 2,2,4-trimethylpentane

bitterness...no envy...no sarcasm... yeah sarcasm is my antidrug.

p9142 said:
I think that quoting asanine government propaganda like anti-drug commercials is completely adolescent. :laugh:

This reply actually got me to laugh out loud :laugh: :thumbup:

juiceman311 said:
This is assuredly pertinent to the pre-med community, as we are supposed to promote health and well-being :thumbup: So what is YOUR anti-drug? Mine is definitely fantasy baseball! :thumbup: So what is yours? Be as descriptive as you'd like, but keep it friendly, we're all pre-med brethren here :thumbup: Also, for the purposes of this thread, Adderol is NOT a drug, so if you take it to stay flahahhahahay til you diahahahahhahaie, then that is OKAY although not reccomended by most physicians, I would think.

Um, adderal (mixed amphetamine salts) is definately a drug :confused:

But, for me, exercise. :thumbup:

Run, run, and run. Lift some weights, do some yoga, then run more.

And research. Seriously, I can't stop.