Pre-Naplex Vs NEW NAPLEX format score correlation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmedOut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just took prenaplex and got a 73, how does the score correlate to the actual NAPLEX? I know there are threads about it correlating to the old NAPLEX. But for those who have taken the new (nonadaptive format), how would you say it reflects your NAPLEX score?

Thanks in advance. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I recently passed the naplex and my pre-naplex score was a few points higher than my real score. From what I've read on the topic it seems to generally be within a few points give or take for most people, I'd just brush up on topics you felt weak in on the pre-naplex and you should be good to go.

Reactions: 1 user
I recently passed the naplex and my pre-naplex score was a few points higher than my real score. From what I've read on the topic it seems to generally be within a few points give or take for most people, I'd just brush up on topics you felt weak in on the pre-naplex and you should be good to go.

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what you got on your prenaplex?

Pre-NAPLEX in the 110s one week before taking the NAPLEX. In the 130s on the NAPLEX.

Members don't see this ad :)
i hope there is a correlation. I made a 112 on prenaplex and just had my exam today. fingers crossed