pre Nov 1/post Nov 1

Started by cubsfan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cubsfan

Resident
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So quick question--Does anyone know if traditionally the majority of interview invites/rejections get sent after Nov 1 (i.e. after MPSE is transmitted)?

Thanks!
 
I don't know. I spoke to a program today that has already given interviews and will continue to for the next few weeks.

Hope that helps
 
So quick question--Does anyone know if traditionally the majority of interview invites/rejections get sent after Nov 1 (i.e. after MPSE is transmitted)?

Thanks!

The pm&r program where I wasn't invited simply never (e)mailed me an invite. They didn't actually bother sending a rejection.