Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I have a phone interview with one of the professors at Washington University at St.Louis tomorrow, and I'd appreciate any opinion/advice, etc.
Apparently no decision has been made, but they highly encourage either a campus visit or a phone interview before the app deadline 2/15. Has any one of you done this yet? What are they looking for and what should I be expecting? Just a little nervous I guess. 😛
Thanks!
I have a phone interview with one of the professors at Washington University at St.Louis tomorrow, and I'd appreciate any opinion/advice, etc.
Apparently no decision has been made, but they highly encourage either a campus visit or a phone interview before the app deadline 2/15. Has any one of you done this yet? What are they looking for and what should I be expecting? Just a little nervous I guess. 😛
Thanks!