pre-reqs to get into an SMP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chasingmytail

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I was wondering about chances of getting into G-town and BU's SMP's without meeting all the pre reqs.

I've taken bio 1 and 2, chem 1 and 2 and am now am taking physics and organic chem. I am planning to take the April MCAT, however, by the time I apply (May), my grades for Orgo 2 and Physics 2 will not yet be on my transcript. Has anyone ever been accepted without all their pre-reqs? Are there any programs out there that don't require them?

anyone in my boat?