Prediction vs actual score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Machine33

OMS-4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In spite of those that received their scores today, could you please post your predicted score, aamc average, and real score? That way we don't have to stalk all your previous posts lol

Members don't see this ad.

My AAMC average was a 28.75, with my highest being a 32. I predicted that I got a 28 on the real exam, and my actual score was a 34R! Needless to say, I am ecstatic. To anyone reading this- there is hope!

Finally!! ha thanks for your reply. I could go probably post a few of the others predictions/ averages/ actual by stalking them but thought it'd be better if they did so themselves to give others hope!

Members don't see this ad :)
My AAMC average was a 28.75, with my highest being a 32. I predicted that I got a 28 on the real exam, and my actual score was a 34R! Needless to say, I am ecstatic. To anyone reading this- there is hope!

Almost same here, I predicted around a 26 though. I hit exactly average on BS and PS, and upper on my Verbals.

As a counter to this, my AAMC average was a 36, I broke 40 on a few of my last practice tests and ended up with a 34R as well. I guess it can go either way..thought it was one section that screwed me: VR:9 BS:12 PS:13

31/30/31 (I only took a total of 3 PTs); took the 1/24/13 administration and felt like I got a 28-32. Came back with a 37.

Dont know if my results should be considered typical. I have a lot of standardized test experience. I have studied for and taken the LSAT and the GRE and I taught the SAT for some time.