Prelim Med LOR waiver

Started by moya moya
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moya moya

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering how everyone handled the LOR waiver for their ERAS applications (for prelim medicine/transitional year). I was told by my school that the programs don't even know if you signed a waiver unless they specifically ask your school about it. I've gotten a few LORs already and didn't know about the ERAS waiver at the time so I didn't have my letter writers sign it and just had them seal and sign over the envelope of their letters (since these were the instructions for CAS, I had assumed that they were the same for ERAS). Now I'm worried that I might run into some trouble with prelim medicine programs since I never had my letter writers sign an ERAS waiver.