Prelim/ transition year invites???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
st joeseph (ty) chicago, il

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone interview at Downey regional med center, CA ? If so can you share your experiences...
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
cyanocobalamin said:
Overlook (Summit, NJ) TY
is overlook's program tied to FM- I had applied to their intern program and got a notice stating... I noticed you are interested in... At this time, we are only interviewing applicants interested in tracking into our Family Practice Residency program.

Just wondering what you guys have heard about the Colton Arrowhead TY program...

lucyz02 said:
is overlook's program tied to FM- I had applied to their intern program and got a notice stating... I noticed you are interested in... At this time, we are only interviewing applicants interested in tracking into our Family Practice Residency program.

Not that I am aware of. I am not going into FM.

Cabrini/Mt. Sinai
St. Luke's/Roosevelt

cyanocobalamin said:
Not that I am aware of. I am not going into FM.

Got St. Barnabus today!

In terms of Overlook, I was hoping to apply to their Transitional program (listed on their website) but only their categorial internal medicine program was listed on ERAS.

If not mentioned before:

-St Johns Mercy (St. Louis)
-Carilion (Roanoke, VA)

Anybody heard from the University of Tennessee - Methodist transitional year?

VicKai said:
Just heard from Olive View and Cedars-Sinai (LA). :)

Hey VicKai, are you from Cali or in LA. I am dying to hear from LA prelim programs.

Has anyone heard from Memorial sloan kettering - transitional?

chicamedica said:
Anyone hear from Mt. Auburn prelim yet?

If you mean prelim at Mt. Auburn in Cambridge, MA, then yes, I received an invite about 1 week ago.

happychan said:
If you mean prelim at Mt. Auburn in Cambridge, MA, then yes, I received an invite about 1 week ago.

YEs that's the one i meant. Thanks!

anyone heard from memorial sloan kettering's TY program? do you have to send them a separate CV? do you have to send a departmental medicine letter? :luck:

Nyu 11/21/05

Prelims so far:

IM:
-Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr (CA)
-Highland Hospital/Alameda Co. Med Ctr (CA) - went, liked a lot
-CA Pacific Med Ctr (CA)
-Yale (CT)
-Mercy Medical/U of MD (MD) - went, liked a lot
-Hopkins Bayview (MD) - declined
-St. Joseph's (MI) - declined
-UC San Diego (CA) - declined
-Providence Portland (OR) - declined

TY:
-Highland Hospital/Alameda Co. Med Ctr (CA) - (no interview done if interviewed for IM)
-Albert Einstein (PA)
-St. Vincent's (CT) - went, loved
-St. Raphael's (CT)
-St. Joseph's (MI) - declined
-Scripps (CA) - withdrew before interview offer

haven't heard:
IM: Mt. Sinai (NY)
TY: MSK (NY), St. Vincent's (NY)

Now that it's getting later in the season, please cancel any interviews you know you can't or won't go on but are still holding on to.

:luck: