-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Premed Picture thread, anyone?
Started by dopaminesurge
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Your avatar and that pic made my day. 👍MDhopeful023 said:This is me and couple of my friends... Oh ya I'm the one on front with the red fur![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me and my roommate on his birthday. I'm the girl.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/496911525/1494998234079109142IlbzTv#
I'm god's gift to women 😀
Jim
I'm god's gift to women 😀
Jim
JDWflash44 said:http://community.webshots.com/photo/496911525/1494998234079109142IlbzTv#
I'm god's gift to women 😀
Jim
LOL That cracked me up! Was that for Halloween?
Sir Tony and his roomies are so cute! 😛 They all have a Dr. O'malley vibe going on. lol
BradenDO said:LOL That cracked me up! Was that for Halloween?
Sir Tony and his roomies are so cute! 😛 They all have a Dr. O'malley vibe going on. lol
Yea, that was for halloween this year. I think it would be a little too cocky, even for me, to wear that out on any other night.
Jim
I know you?? like in real life?GujjuNo1 said:Oh damn....you know me. i had no idea you were applying too.
coco said:I know you?? like in real life?
Coco, I think I interviewed with you at USC...did you interview there? Sometime in early Nov?
BradenDO said:Sir Tony and his roomies are so cute! 😛 They all have a Dr. O'malley vibe going on. lol
haha...who is Dr. O'malley?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I don't like any of my "candid" shots, so here's a "look, I'm artsy" shot. 😉
This is me
I've gotta say I like your name!! Welcome to the forums...dopaminesurge said:I am Russian. Is no one else in this forum vain? Come on, now.
I just realized I really don't have too many pictures of myself. Here are pictures of me at my best friend's wedding.
http://www.pachphoto.com/clients/Gaedke-Brown/pages/G-Bro109.htm
I'm the guy on the left.
http://www.pachphoto.com/clients/Gaedke-Brown/pages/G-Bro350.htm
I'm the guy.
It's kind of cool to put faces with screen names.
http://www.pachphoto.com/clients/Gaedke-Brown/pages/G-Bro109.htm
I'm the guy on the left.
http://www.pachphoto.com/clients/Gaedke-Brown/pages/G-Bro350.htm
I'm the guy.
It's kind of cool to put faces with screen names.
Nope, wasn't me! wish it was though! hehethegenius said:Coco, I think I interviewed with you at USC...did you interview there? Sometime in early Nov?
pagemmapants said:So I don't like any of my "candid" shots, so here's a "look, I'm artsy" shot. 😉
![]()
Not to make fun, but this could also pass off as an "I'm sad and very very emo" pic
and to quote a previous quote someone stated.....wanna go out??? 😀

ok, so here's an OLD one of me. i post it because you could meet me and not know it's me, because i'm not this young or cool anymore. and yes, where and when it was, goth was cool and in.
clearly i can't seem to post it "big" but you can click on it if you really care.
clearly i can't seem to post it "big" but you can click on it if you really care.
Attachments
back to OP... I think it's the WAY she's looking back in to the camera with that naughty look that makes me so moist... and I wish I had a pic of me on this computer so I can post it and everyone can start talking about how hot I am 

So that's what these elusive 40+ mcat people look like! They really exist. 😱
In the avatar, the bald guy is me...the other is a first year student now...scary, eh...Future doctors, baby!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BaylorGuy said:Not to make fun, but this could also pass off as an "I'm sad and very very emo" pic![]()
![]()
![]()
and to quote a previous quote someone stated.....wanna go out??? 😀![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Shhhhhhhh. . . emo has its place. Plus I think it's just that it's in black and white. At least it's not sepia-toned. . .
However, I have at least moved on from the "I'm so sad" music to the "Too intellectually stimulating to really listen to for pleasure" music. You know, like Wolf Parade.
Thanks for the compliment, though. 😀
But where's YOUR pic, BaylorGuy??!
pagemmapants said:Shhhhhhhh. . . emo has its place. Plus I think it's just that it's in black and white. At least it's not sepia-toned. . .
However, I have at least moved on from the "I'm so sad" music to the "Too intellectually stimulating to really listen to for pleasure" music. You know, like Wolf Parade.
Thanks for the compliment, though. 😀
We should start a pre-med indie music thread. I'm pretty sure it'd register with a large number of people here.
Speaking of emo, your pic (and BG's post) reminded me of the "emo" definition on Urbandictionary(.com). Hilarious stuff.
Never tried Wolf Parade. But my current heavy rotation's a mix of Elliott Smith, American Analog Set, and (right this second) Sun kil Moon (/Red House Painters/whatever Mark Kozelek chooses to call himself for each album). 🙂
For indie-philes.
www.questionablecontent.net
I highly suggest going back and reading every single comic. QUITE hilarious.
On my rotation at the moment: the Elected, Wolf Parade, the Clientele, The Robot Ate Me, the Decemberists (always), M83, and Sufjan. Never heard of Sun kil Moon, but I did have an affection for Red House Painters a while back.
/hijack
www.questionablecontent.net
I highly suggest going back and reading every single comic. QUITE hilarious.
On my rotation at the moment: the Elected, Wolf Parade, the Clientele, The Robot Ate Me, the Decemberists (always), M83, and Sufjan. Never heard of Sun kil Moon, but I did have an affection for Red House Painters a while back.
/hijack
I would like to post a picture but then 😀 ......I majored in computer science
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Why.htm
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Why.htm
pagemmapants said:For indie-philes.
www.questionablecontent.net
I highly suggest going back and reading every single comic. QUITE hilarious.
On my rotation at the moment: the Elected, Wolf Parade, the Clientele, The Robot Ate Me, the Decemberists (always), M83, and Sufjan. Never heard of Sun kil Moon, but I did have an affection for Red House Painters a while back.
/hijack
the decemberists covered elliott smith's clementine, its sweet.
unrelated, but thank g.o.d. you pre/meds have good taste in music! i thought it was all *hanson or britney spears or new metal... and i say this because this has been my experience with 70% pre/meds i've known/met.
(btw, if you're in the bay area, minus the bear, rocky votolato, and the appleseed cast are playing a FREE show on the uc berkeley campus at lower sproul march 6th. even if they're so-so in your book, it's FREE.)
*not that i absolutely hate these music "artists," (ok i know linkin park does graphics, that's cool), but i get bored with the homogeneity if you get my gist. i respect your musical interest(s).
edit: the decemberists are amazing. their cover of clementine is amazing. their cover of bridges and balloons by joanna newsom is even more amazing.
(btw, if you're in the bay area, minus the bear, rocky votolato, and the appleseed cast are playing a FREE show on the uc berkeley campus at lower sproul march 6th. even if they're so-so in your book, it's FREE.)
*not that i absolutely hate these music "artists," (ok i know linkin park does graphics, that's cool), but i get bored with the homogeneity if you get my gist. i respect your musical interest(s).
edit: the decemberists are amazing. their cover of clementine is amazing. their cover of bridges and balloons by joanna newsom is even more amazing.
troszic said:Some of my indie favorites:
Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Clap Your Hands..., Clientele, The National, Sufjan Stevens, Futureheads, The Earlies
dont forget harry and the potters, they rock!
amandil said:My mdapps profile pretty much gives away my identity to anyone who knows me... so posting a pic can't hurt! 🙄
![]()
AHHHHH I know you! Hahaha j/k...
BTW, she's single!
emcsquare said:I would like to post a picture but then 😀 ......I majored in computer science
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Why.htm
holy mother of god, that's hilarious! thanks for the huge lift in my day!! 😉
(everyone, if you haven't checked this link out, well, check it...i especially like "basic instinct" and mary kate and ashley olsen...)
I'll bite:
Out of the 2 of us, I'm the ugly one (the guy).
Out of the 2 of us, I'm the ugly one (the guy).
gosh everyone's so much older than me....
i guess rather than go to bed i'll show you all my gorgeous friends and not-so-gorgeous me (and yes, we all look like babies)
i'm the one in the i*heart*NY tee, which i'm only wearing cuz i can't ever find an i*heart*SF.
i guess rather than go to bed i'll show you all my gorgeous friends and not-so-gorgeous me (and yes, we all look like babies)
i'm the one in the i*heart*NY tee, which i'm only wearing cuz i can't ever find an i*heart*SF.
Attachments
pattayapus said:gosh everyone's so much older than me....
i guess rather than go to bed i'll show you all my gorgeous friends and not-so-gorgeous me (and yes, we all look like babies)
i'm the one in the i*heart*NY tee, which i'm only wearing cuz i can't ever find an i*heart*SF.
haha how old are you? i bet i am younger.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nekrogg said:haha how old are you? i bet i am younger.
heh u might be! i'm not actually THAT young (i'm 20), but i just feel like i haven't experienced nearly as much as most people have...
kisses from the T-Man!
TimmyTheWonderD said:![]()
me (after a run) & the T-Man!
dayim, girl, your butt is so ... aerodynamic. (all LIFT and no DRAG
)
U
USC_hopefulMD
im the asian dude far right.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.