-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Premed Picture thread, anyone?
Started by dopaminesurge
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
wildcatbio06 said:Nice tulane06! Hofbrauhaus if I am not mistaken. Did you go to the one in Munchen or Las Vegas? Here's me if anyone was wondering: (My ex-roomate, My wife and myself at Pacha in Madrid)
That's the one in Munich 🙂
MDDM said:Hey pony, you have single-handedly voided my theory that all girls @ NJ Medical Schools are ugly 😉
haha, I'll see you next year, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Help! I can't figure out how to put pictures on here off my hard drive. Or do they have to come off the net?
registered user said:Help! I can't figure out how to put pictures on here off my hard drive. Or do they have to come off the net?
yeah, I still cant figure out how to post the big version of the pics here. I took mine from a kodak album website, but i was only able to put it as a thumbnail.
a couple of you all may know me! this one was taken last week.
Bernito said:This is me last week, camping with a couple friends. I'm the second from the right. Hold on, BRB phone is ringing.
Stay from your TV! 😱
สวยจริงๆMangoKisses said:![]()
Y'all should post your pics! Not because we are vain, but because it's fun to put a face to the handle.
OrganLibrarian said:a couple of you all may know me! this one was taken last week.
pretty... 🙂
[URL=http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=klettermen28fu.jpg]
[/URL]
I'm on the right. Mountaineering expedition, Wind River Mtns 2005
[URL=http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desert000987custom9dc.png]
[/URL]
At a friend's wedding reception
[URL=http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bomb2234medium4qp.png]
[/URL]
Hurling bombs, early morning control work.
[URL=http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1234custom8pz.jpg]
[/URL]
From Feb. issue of Backpacker mag
[/URL]I'm on the right. Mountaineering expedition, Wind River Mtns 2005
[URL=http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desert000987custom9dc.png]
[/URL] At a friend's wedding reception
[URL=http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bomb2234medium4qp.png]
[/URL] Hurling bombs, early morning control work.
[URL=http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1234custom8pz.jpg]
[/URL] From Feb. issue of Backpacker mag
Okay, let me see if I can get this to work (never uploaded a pic to a website). Sorry it's kinda bad quality but it was taken with one of those camera phones. My hair is longer now, and a little darker. Let's see if this works:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Duchess said:Okay, let me see if I can get this to work (never uploaded a pic to a website). Sorry it's kinda bad quality but it was taken with one of those camera phones. My hair is longer now, and a little darker. Let's see if this works:
![]()
Me wants go to ur skool. Damn, you're cute. Hi
This is me outside the Coluseum.
Duchess said:WOOHOO it worked! 😉 Everyone should post...it's nice to put faces to the names.
wow, you're gorgeous... 🙂
Duchess said:Okay, let me see if I can get this to work (never uploaded a pic to a website). Sorry it's kinda bad quality but it was taken with one of those camera phones. My hair is longer now, and a little darker. Let's see if this works:
![]()
so, what med school are u going to?
If I were gay, I think Duchess would turn me straight. 😉kirexhana said:wow, you're gorgeous... 🙂
I'm trying hard to find a picture where I did not break the camera. No such luck yet.
NapeSpikes said:If I were gay, I think Duchess would turn me straight. 😉
I would go gay for Duchess 😀 Wow!
Ok, I don't know why I am wearing that color lipstick. This is from Spring 2003 (with then fiance, now hubby). We were dancing so I'm a little shiny. 😳
NapeSpikes said:If I were gay, I think Duchess would turn me straight. 😉
haha, she almost made me doubt myself for a moment 🙄
just kidding...
Duchess said:
LucidSplash,
That's a great pic of you and your husband. I hope that you have that in a frame at your house.
Lol, sadly no. We do have a file of pictures on the computer that we *want* to put in frames. Does that count? We also buy picture frames and then let them pile up without pictures. We are lazy. 🙂
Can you just draw pictures (crayon is ideal) and put them in the frames? Seriously, you two look like a very cute couple. Happy early anniversary!LucidSplash said:Lol, sadly no. We do have a file of pictures on the computer that we *want* to put in frames. Does that count? We also buy picture frames and then let them pile up without pictures. We are lazy. 🙂
On a related note, I am very glad that the women who post on here are more attractive than the men - even the ones who are ostensibly taken or bearing children. *cough*cough*gdbaby*cough*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had to share the hilarity of this picture w/ everyone.
I have no idea how the "N" fell off.
I have no idea how the "N" fell off.
inflamesdjk02 said:I had to share the hilarity of this picture w/ everyone.
I have no idea how the "N" fell off.
![]()
i like your avatar
and that pic is pretty silly
Ok, so I tried to post a pic of me and my husband, but it was gigantic! I figured I would spare you guys seeing our giant heads take up your entire screen. (does anyone know how to shrink a photo down - it was huge!) So instead I leave you with a pic showing my brief brush with celebrity. My 15 minutes of fame, performing with Kanye West (on violin) when he came to town...the perks of being a music major.
I am the blonde directly on the left of Kanye (not the insanely tall/beautiful one right next to me)
For pagemmapants, this is a horrible picture...unfortunately it was the only non-grainy one i could find without scouring my room. It was taken at the aquarium restaurant....i'm at the far right with the green-esque jacket. enjoy
SuzieQ3417 said:![]()
Ok, so I tried to post a pic of me and my husband, but it was gigantic! I figured I would spare you guys seeing our giant heads take up your entire screen. (does anyone know how to shrink a photo down - it was huge!) So instead I leave you with a pic showing my brief brush with celebrity. My 15 minutes of fame, performing with Kanye West (on violin) when he came to town...the perks of being a music major.
I am the blonde directly on the left of Kanye (not the insanely tall/beautiful one right next to me)
man, if premed girls continue to look like you, i will not only be going to med school, but going to heaven for the next 4 years!
thank you god.
Cool picture with Kanye!
Mediculous said:Holler
hot guy coming through! *sizzle*
Great pic! I wish I had a brother 🙂 (I've got 3 sisters)
Mixtli said:Is it me or are the girls in this thread are freaking GORGEOUS? If I were gay, this thread would show me what I'm missing out.
Yea, there are several really attractive people on this thread. SDN not only attracts a disproportionate number of high GPA/MCAT pre-meds, but also a disproportionate number of beautiful people.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NapeSpikes said:
Dude, full scale party socks. I haven't seen those since grade school. 😛
But I guess that's OK since you've got two tickets to the gun show.
thegenius said:Yea, there are several really attractive people on this thread. SDN not only attracts a disproportionate number of high GPA/MCAT pre-meds, but also a disproportionate number of beautiful people.
Eh, I think the cross-section is pretty much the same as any undergrad institution. Of course, I'm sure some of the people on here would hit anything that can't move fast enough to get away from them. Humans preferred, arms/legs optional.
I think the real kicker in medical school will be the associated undergrad school, if applicable. The general formula goes something like state school > private school > no school. For an example I know, UNC >>> Duke, and that's saying something because I went to Duke.
They should up the basketball games so that the winners get to have sex with the other schools' women. Not only is this A) good for Duke if they win, but also B) bad for UNC if they win, since they're actually shooting themself in the foot.
dilated said:But I guess that's OK since you've got two tickets to the gun show.
HAHAHAHA, i've got a buddy of mine who always says that....its funnier on him cause he's like 5'8" and can't weight more than 120lbs.
tickets to the gun show....hahahahah...brilliant
WholeLottaGame7 said:They should up the basketball games so that the winners get to have sex with the other schools' women. Not only is this A) good for Duke if they win, but also B) bad for UNC if they win, since they're actually shooting themself in the foot.
HAHAHAHAHAHA you are too funny. ur right, there are many many good looking ppl here @ UNC, me myself not included.
Mediculous said:Holler
niiiiice picture 🙂 we better be going to the same med school...let's be study partners...that girl isn't always with you right?
sorry, i've been influenced by all the drooling guys on this thread! ahaha
- Status
- Not open for further replies.

