Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yikes, i smell stalker!😱

LOL, no Miami is a pretty small school for a college. I had people always come up to me saying "you're that girl from the gym" when I would be out and such. Brian, you likely saw me working at the Wellness Center, or just in passing. Or, if you took any crazy science classes last year like Biochem, Neurobio, etc....I was in lots of those. I graduated this past May.
 
Well I'm taking biochem now so that's prob not it. Prob the wellness center as I play basketball there on occasion.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You underestimate the overwhelming force of my neurosis. 😉

But yes, I definitely kept it to a minimum over there.
dopamine, you are so cool. I less than three you.

Wow, I just looked through all these pictures and realized, "I'm gonna be the best looking guy in medical school!" Wish I had a picture to back it up, but my face gets all blurry like in the Ring. However, if you use your imagination and conjure a vision of a young Marlon Brando eating Will Smith, losing 200 pounds and having a manchild with that Kumar from Harold and Kumar's movie... That guy looks just like my dad!

"It's easy to cast the first stone, when you have a stone casting machine, or if someone tells you they already cast their stone, and you just missed it when you were picking up your stone, or if the person says 'Hoy prick! throw that stone at me!', or..."

Yeah, med school.. total level playing feild, innit.
 
LOL, no Miami is a pretty small school for a college. I had people always come up to me saying "you're that girl from the gym" when I would be out and such. Brian, you likely saw me working at the Wellness Center, or just in passing. Or, if you took any crazy science classes last year like Biochem, Neurobio, etc....I was in lots of those. I graduated this past May.

I see the same people all the time and my school is 40k.lol
 
Ew. Now I never thought I would say this, but that's TOO muscular.


(Wow. can't believe I just said that.)
The words "too" & "muscular" in the phrase "too muscular" just don't agree... 😀

Jay Cutler is a lot bigger than that now, actually. He just won this years Mr. Olympia, too.
 
just making an observation, this thread has more views than the "my semi-solicited advice" thread haha.
 
1508935944_l.jpg


Okay... I'm bored. It's guido night in Hoboken...here you go.

This is sad, I'm sure I'll prob edit it with a better one later.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seriously, I love LisaMD.

No, really, she is so pretty.

This post is not a joke.

I will marry her.
 
Diggin' the Chuck Taylor's with the kilt! 👍

"Attention everyone! Attention everyone! We have a piper down! There's a piper down!"

Thanks--that's my more casual piping getup. I actually have three outfits I wear playing--my formal solo outfit(shirt/tie+fancy brouges/hose), my band uniform (they're probably wondering where I've been for the last 3 months), and my casual outfit (kilt+Chucks).

Even though they're not the same character in the movie, people have described my head as "a virtual planetoid". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's a similar shot (slightly more formal) at Memorial Day the year before last:

piping2.jpg


What that pic doesn't show is that it was ~35*F with a modest drizzle falling so I was both wet and COLD.:scared:
 
Upload your pics to a photo-hosting site (I use photobucket) and use the URL for that pic in between
tags

hmhm...i have a couple pix uploaded on my facebook account.

so I put the pictures link in between "img" and "img"?

how would a potential image link look like?

apologies for my lack of computer/internet savvy.

thank you for your help.

img http://photos-726.ak.facebook.com/ip006/v42/114/28/15102497/n15102497_30196726_3079.jpg /img
img http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile2/1122/66/n15102497_23904.jpg /img
 
Hey I applied there, but no love 🙁 at least not yet and it's getting kinda late. It seems OSU likes me though 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn. SDN is filled with hotties. What the hell?

how can you tell if he's hott? you can't really see his face in that picture...sorry...no offense...you have nice body though.

BigBoyOrtho is pretty hott too. what are you? persian or something? mmmhM

damn where are you boys going to med-school?

😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefully i can get this to work:



...ok, only one pic would attach :laugh:
 

Attachments

  • facebook pic 10.jpg
    facebook pic 10.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 522
Status
Not open for further replies.