Premed to predental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who said I dropped out? still considering my options. but I agree with you, this place is very relaxed compaared to preallo.

yeaa dentistry is just looking at teeth, you take this out put shet in thats it. why does that have to be stressful?

thus, relaxing environment is what the pre-dental forum needs. UNTIL UNTIL

1 pre-med-not-drop-out-yet and 1 tracker pre-med come in
 
yeaa dentistry is just looking at teeth, you take this out put shet in thats it. why does that have to be stressful?

thus, relaxing environment is what the pre-dental forum needs. UNTIL UNTIL

1 pre-med-not-drop-out-yet and 1 tracker pre-med come in
call me grapez. it's quicker.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since you are still considering your options, would you like me to introduce you to a very popular and famous dental school coach? grapez?

This person will walk you through the process of dental school's everything, grapez!
bring him in. but I'll be the judge of his reputation.
 
casual braggin about that dat, no big deal. (your signature or whatever it's called)

please be careful what you say here.

his/her DAT is very very respectable and requires hard work. =_____________= can you please just stop commenting. or at least take the DAT first with a score and then come back here we can have real talk.
 
please be careful what you say here.

his/her DAT is very very respectable and requires hard work. =_____________= can you please just stop commenting. or at least take the DAT first with a score and then come back here we can have real talk.
took the old mcat, 38. I'm sorry I'll stop trolling.
 
Not to be rude or mean, but a simple search here or there or just go to any dental school website and you'll find Your answer. There's always that tension between pre med and pre-dent so please don't come around here saying how hard it is to learn about teeth!!!.
I think your roommate is right. I work for an oral surgeon who has both degrees and he said that medical school is a joke compared to the amount of work that you'll have in dental. And since you mentioned that you know both are different then you need to know exactly what you want other than "Dr." next to your name.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
please be careful what you say here.

his/her DAT is very very respectable and requires hard work. =_____________= can you please just stop commenting. or at least take the DAT first with a score and then come back here we can have real talk.
I Like your avatar picture
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a good thing you're already thinking about backups, because judging by your posts, you're gonna need one after your interviewers see your sparkling personality.

You need to do something that will make the world a better place. Might I suggest a job with limited human contact?
 
It's a good thing you're already thinking about backups, because judging by your posts, you're gonna need one after your interviewers see your sparkling personality.

You need to do something that will make the world a better place. Might I suggest a job with limited human contact?
Goin radiology der.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sourgrape is just so pathetic and miserable person. She/he has nothing better to do than to troll. Yawn, I do feel sorry for such a boring life.
 
no need to be rude..I have a 3.8 gpa as a physics major so i'm pretty sure i can ace the dat...didn't know i needed a year of shadowing

also there is nothing "probably" about it. medical IS a lot harder than dental. there is no comparison.

no physics on the DAT. have fun, though... lmaoooo please send me your personal statement when you apply
 
11111122.jpg