premeds are like salmon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

it.

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
premeds are like salmon. can u guess why?

Members don't see this ad.

uhh...we spawn? lol j/k

Members don't see this ad :)
Nutmeg said:
They struggle for all of their lives, and only get to spawn after a lifetime of fighting, and shortly before dying?

good answer :thumbup:

(although I plan on spawning relatively soon so only the struggle part applies to me)

tell us already! you know the only reason im still up is cuz im dying to know your reason, haha.

Nutmeg said:
They struggle for all of their lives, and only get to spawn after a lifetime of fighting, and shortly before dying?

well...yea..that's..that's pretty much it...umm..yea...that was...quick...there goes my thread...

Nutmeg said:
They stink if you leave them in a refrigerator for a month?

:idea: i'll have to try it...but i think you're on to something there :thumbup:

Premeds are actually like Salmon because alot of premeds enter but only a small number get past the bears and hydroelectric dams to finally make it to the end of the river and spawn. A very small number.

Because the ones grown in hatcheries have to be fed a special type of dye in order to match the color of wild ones?

Or, because they're not as expensive as Halibut?

because we're full of omega-3 fatty acids.

Members don't see this ad :)
Clearly it's because they're rich in omega-3 fatty acids.

lightnk102 said:
because we're full of omega-3 fatty acids.

Darn it! I can't believe you got that in before I did!

Because they taste good over salad.

Their skins are used in sushi

trolling for salmon will catch you one at a time but trolling for pre-meds catches you about 20 replies and 300 views.

because they are mighty tasty!

They spend all their time studying and not even taking showers so they stink.

AnotherDork said:
Darn it! I can't believe you got that in before I did!

:laugh: i wish there was a smiley for "nya nya!"...

Because they smell funny :)

Tell us!!!

lightnk102 said:
:laugh: i wish there was a smiley for "nya nya!"...

*folds arms and blinks eyes* it is done :)

Ya, baby...

Attachments

• 007.gif
    007.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 184
because, for the remainder of our lives, we are almost always overpriced? :D

they're pink on the inside

wendywellesley said:
because they are mighty tasty!
because if you eat a pre-med the day before a photo shoot, your skin will be glowing and radiant the next day?

because they get smoked on boards?

ellia08 said:
they're pink on the inside

Am i a bad person if i laugh at this?? :) :laugh: :laugh:

I'm highly allergic to salmon, so that explains a lot...

cuz they wont resist a fight until u grill them?

BaylorGuy said:
Am i a bad person if i laugh at this?? :) :laugh: :laugh:

yes. yes you are.

They taste good. We taste good.

Because those who make it procriate with others to make a master race of superior salmon?

i read this in Bill Bryson's book about australia "In a sunburned country" and as SOON as i saw the thread title i thought of it...

yeah so he drew this cartoon, depicting two salmon on their long hard slog upstream, and they're resting in a pool between waterfall jumps. and then one turns to the other and says, "why don't we just stay here and masturbate?"

compare that one to pre-meds however you want!

banana k said:
i read this in Bill Bryson's book about australia "In a sunburned country" and as SOON as i saw the thread title i thought of it...

yeah so he drew this cartoon, depicting two salmon on their long hard slog upstream, and they're resting in a pool between waterfall jumps. and then one turns to the other and says, "why don't we just stay here and masturbate?"

yeah, that sounds like m.......i mean.........yeah, that sounds like me alright....doh! :oops:

banana k said:

wow, thats deep.

They both taste good on waffles?

banana k said:

That is analogous to when a pre-med says, "I'll just go to dental school."