Presentation Troubleshooting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdh71

Grim Optimist.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there is one thing you will be asked to do REPEATEDLY in traing, it's put together power point presentations because it's the lazy adn easy way for staff and programs to fill a conference. So I figured it might be good to start a thread to help each other out or gives tips and tricks.

I found this great site for conversion of videos (and other formats): www.online-convert.com

I own no stock in them. But I've been able to quick and dirty get videos from my iphone to my email downloaded and then through online convert.

There are obviously better ways if you have the time to get videos from your phone to power point, but if your ass in a lurch (and it will be, you will almost always be doing these things last minute in training) but you can take it or leave it.

Members don't see this ad.

screen capture for radiology

DON'T ever show up to a presentation without appropriate radiology with the excuse that you didn't know how to get it into your presentation

you screen capture the appropriate radiology, crop out the patient identifiers, and put it into your program

for CT scan pic three representative cuts that demonstrates the badness you're interested in