Primary verified before MCAT scores?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by altaalta, May 16, 2008.

1. altaalta

Pre-Medical
    It is DEFINITELY true that the Primary app with everything else EXCEPT MCAT scores can be verified before the scores arrive? Also is that true for the TMDSAS apps as well?

Asking b/c I'm planning on taking the MCAT either June or July and want to get my primary sent in and verified since I know it takes awhile for them to do that.
    Will they accept and verify the primary before I have my MCAT scores or is that considered an incomplete application????

THANKS.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. riceman04

Medical Student
    not sure about TMDSAS...but yes...your AMCAS app can be verified without MCAT scores (your scores get sent directly to the med schools)

4. cbrons

cbrons Ratatoskr! *Roar*

Non-Student
    So.. to clarify... in May, I can have AMCAS filled out completely, all transcripts sent, etc. before I get my MCAT scores? I just registered for the May 28 test which means I won't get my scores until July 1... so if I actually apply to different schools, then when i get my score, the scores will be automatically submitted to all the schools I applied to? Do schools find this annoying or do you think they care?