prince edward island anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efab

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone applying to a.v.c.? just wondering really - does anyone have any opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying there. I have heard good things from vets that went to school there. I'd love to learn more about the school though.

im applying there too!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
how is the weather there? it seems like it would get super cold there. all i know about prince edward island is from Anne of Green Gables. lol. :)

I'm not applying this year for school, but just wanted to say that I've visited PEI (I have family there) and it is a gorgeous place to live. I don't know if that'll get you over the cold winters or what seems to be extremely high tuition for non-canadians, but I thought I'd throw that in there for what it's worth :)

I'm not applying this year for school, but just wanted to say that I've visited PEI (I have family there) and it is a gorgeous place to live. I don't know if that'll get you over the cold winters or what seems to be extremely high tuition for non-canadians, but I thought I'd throw that in there for what it's worth :)

haha- yeah that is the FIRST impression. I visited and thought it was a wonderful place too. I did my undergrad there, and I could not wait to get out! It is an island, you get "cabin fever" and if you are from a big city (which I was) then forget it! The sumers are nice, but the winters are terrible!