prince edward island anyone?

Started by efab
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

efab

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is anyone applying to a.v.c.? just wondering really - does anyone have any opinions?
 
I am applying there. I have heard good things from vets that went to school there. I'd love to learn more about the school though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how is the weather there? it seems like it would get super cold there. all i know about prince edward island is from Anne of Green Gables. lol. 🙂
 
I'm not applying this year for school, but just wanted to say that I've visited PEI (I have family there) and it is a gorgeous place to live. I don't know if that'll get you over the cold winters or what seems to be extremely high tuition for non-canadians, but I thought I'd throw that in there for what it's worth 🙂
 
I'm not applying this year for school, but just wanted to say that I've visited PEI (I have family there) and it is a gorgeous place to live. I don't know if that'll get you over the cold winters or what seems to be extremely high tuition for non-canadians, but I thought I'd throw that in there for what it's worth 🙂

haha- yeah that is the FIRST impression. I visited and thought it was a wonderful place too. I did my undergrad there, and I could not wait to get out! It is an island, you get "cabin fever" and if you are from a big city (which I was) then forget it! The sumers are nice, but the winters are terrible!