You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yes?Wait crap i have a disturbing tinfoil
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
samac hates capitalism, confirmed.
Me too
Me too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😱samac hates capitalism, confirmed.
Me too![]()
What if Staggs was the last wolf and the wolves were already deadyes?
And what if Jays was a serial killer
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Stars
Hello
How is everyone doing
Dina pls
Why
Why
unwellHow is everyone doing
The N2 writeups suggested 2 wolves and the D2 daykill writeup sounded similarly to the N6 writeup of a mysterious figure killing AM and SAR before they could react so i thought it’s still the last wolf we’re looking
But a serial killer or a lone wolf or a lost wolf not associated with a pack changes things completely
I didn’t see signs of conversion though
But a serial killer or a lone wolf or a lost wolf not associated with a pack changes things completely
I didn’t see signs of conversion though
Dina
Was it you
Lawpy pls
All I did this game was buy santy and run off to Ecuador.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can confirm.Lawpy pls
All I did this game was buy santy and run off to Ecuador.
What if there are no wolves or serial killers or lone wolves or lost wolves or cults or 4Ps or aliens or mafias or alternating lost wolves/lone wolves
What if
We’re all village
What if
We’re all village
I still think genny is an immortal, exclusive 3P
What if there are no wolves or serial killers or lone wolves or lost wolves or cults or 4Ps or aliens or mafias or alternating lost wolves/lone wolves
What if
We’re all village
We told you guys this game was about farming and not WW'ing
My hands are soaked
Dina pls i tried to farm walnuts 😢We told you guys this game was about farming and not WW'ing
And by farm i mean selling, juicing or using them for soup pls
The suspense pls
I don’t know
I didn’t think it was possible
I didn’t think it was possible
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******My hands are soaked
Didn't we tell you to always carry a towel?
******
But it was possible
Despite the countless pleas
It happened
Despite the countless pleas
It happened
Really. Now you're going to open your mind.What if there are no wolves or serial killers or lone wolves or lost wolves or cults or 4Ps or aliens or mafias or alternating lost wolves/lone wolves
What if
We’re all village
pshelty pls the writeups were my guiding light but none of this makes senseReally. Now you're going to open your mind.
Where’s the pitchforks pls
Jays pls where are you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just going to sit here and wait for a flip.Jays pls where are you
Jays pls you’re sounding like a suave, complex villain with a sympathetic but cold backstoryI'm just going to sit here and wait for a flip.
I'm just going to sit here and wait for a flip.
Is it mirandas pls 😭
I should've listened to my gut 😭 PSV felt too obvious and I knew that
But I couldn't make a tie either
dang it
I don’t know what’s happening
I don’t know what’s happening
Me neither
I’m confused, torn
Dina pls do magic plsMe neither
I’m just embracing the cope and assuming PSV/pshelty is a wolf who just 5D chess’d usI should've listened to my gut 😭 PSV felt too obvious and I knew that
And not Jays
Watching quietly
But
Menacingly
Watching quietly
But
Menacingly
Dead chat i welcome the execution but be gentle pls 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait
What?Wait
I think there might be a way, but stressing on might
IntriguedI think there might be a way, but stressing on might
Yes i’m coping pls but i think it might be possible
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
