StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right but i was and i was suspecting you in D1.

It’s an example how i was in endgame in a wolf!you world
Doesn't matter. This isn't a wolf!me world, and leaving you alive when SAR was wavering on me yet you've relatively steadfastly wolfread me, including contingency yeeting me, would be stupid. I engage in WIFOM, but I like to think I'm not DUMB.
 
Doesn't matter. This isn't a wolf!me world, and leaving you alive when SAR was wavering on me yet you've relatively steadfastly wolfread me, including contingency yeeting me, would be stupid. I engage in WIFOM, but I like to think I'm not DUMB.
One of my more pressing concerns about you is the way you've portrayed SAR's read on you this phase.
 
One of my more pressing concerns about you is the way you've portrayed SAR's read on you this phase.
She explicitly said I was concretely village. Then said she wanted to look back at me if barks flipped village, which she did.
That's a lot less solid than someone actually contingency yeeting me like Lawpy did.
 
Doesn't matter. This isn't a wolf!me world, and leaving you alive when SAR was wavering on me yet you've relatively steadfastly wolfread me, including contingency yeeting me, would be stupid. I engage in WIFOM, but I like to think I'm not DUMB.
SAR went from village reading you to deciding you’re in her POE if barky flipped village
 
She explicitly said I was concretely village. Then said she wanted to look back at me if barks flipped village, which she did.
That's a lot less solid than someone actually contingency yeeting me like Lawpy did.
Sure, Lawpy's suspicion was more concrete by the night phase. SAR was clear though that your posture had changed for her in a significant way, and I don't think you've truly acknowledged that problem.
 
She explicitly said I was concretely village. Then said she wanted to look back at me if barks flipped village, which she did.
That's a lot less solid than someone actually contingency yeeting me like Lawpy did.
Barks flipped and then SAR was NK, she didn't get a chance to review you
 
Sorry guys, Mondays are long and I promised my coworkers to bring a gender reveal cake tomorrow so my whole evening has been cakeing and then my buttercream I made yesterday tried to separate so I'm paddling it into submission.

I still intend to finish my Barks iso but I think the vote being either PSV or Barks today is probably the best case scenario given the reevaluating I've done in the past day cycle.

Lawp and Stagg's interactions really make me feel village. I don't see a world in which it's JJJ or Miranda. So while Barks is currently my top, PSV would be my next day elimination.
This post
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was always going to be this way, wasn't it? Lawpy is the pocketed villager, swallowed so deep you can't hear his robotic beeping. Miranda is the confused chicken-lover along for the ride. JJJ the constipated cat overlord, pulling the strings with his hands behind his back. And I, the sacrificial lamb.
 
I think the biggest point I have to return to is: I wouldn't kill samac. I wouldn't, straight up. I really was looking forward to playing with her again. It's been a long time. As a wolf, I LOVE trying to pocket wolf!mom. Why would wolf!PSV kill her before I got the chance?
 
It was always going to be this way, wasn't it? Lawpy is the pocketed villager, swallowed so deep you can't hear his robotic beeping. Miranda is the confused chicken-lover along for the ride. JJJ the constipated cat overlord, pulling the strings with his hands behind his back. And I, the sacrificial lamb.
Wait what pls

I’m not a robot even though ChatGPT argued i was “an AI language model” 😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF
 
Welcome to the Store - N7 Offerings

PLANTING DEPARTMENT
​
Crop​
Seed Cost​
Grow Time​
Sale Price​
Failure Chance​
Parsnip​
20g​
Short (1 cycle; plant N0, harvest N1)​
35g​
25%​
Wheat​
10g​
Short​
25g​
25%​
Potato​
50g​
Intermediate (2 cycles; plant N0, harvest N2)​
80g​
15%​
Yam​
75g​
Intermediate​
120g​
15%​
Strawberry​
100g​
Long (3 cycles; plant N0, harvest N3)​
200g​
5%​
Blueberry​
80g​
Long​
100g (harvests 2-3 blueberries per unit planted)​
5%​

Please note that while in Stardew Valley, some crops may be constantly renewing after harvest (blueberries, for example), for the purposes of this game, they are NOT.​
 
Welcome to the Store - N7 Offerings

ANIMAL DEPARTMENT

NOTE: You MUST purchase and build a coop (500g, 1 cycle to completion) and/or a barn (500g, 2 cycles to completion) BEFORE buying any animals.
If you purchased a coop N0, you may purchase coop animals tonight.

Coop Animals​
Animal​
Purchase Price​
Product​
Sale Price​
Production Frequency​
Chicken​
250g​
Egg​
50g​
Each night​
Duck​
400g​
Duck egg​
95g​
Each night​
​
​
Duck feather​
250g​
15% chance of occurring every other night​

Barn Animals
​
AnimalPurchase PriceProductSale PriceProduction Frequency
Cow800gMilk200gEach night
Goat1200gGoat milk375gEach night
Sheep2000gWool850gEvery other night
Pig3000gTruffle650gCan be each night pending success (40% chance), may find more than 1 per night
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad