Princess Bride WW Sign-Ups

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5.

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.
4.
5.

I is disappoint. 4 days of my signups and i have 16... 4 hours of yours and you already are almost full.

Playing 2 WW's at a time is fun, no? I'll even let the avatars of this game supercede mine

Ugh. I wonder if modding 1 and playing another is doable 😉
 
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5.

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.
4.
5.

I is disappoint. 4 days of my signups and i have 16... 4 hours of yours and you already are almost full.

Playing 2 WW's at a time is fun, no? I'll even let the avatars of this game supercede mine

Ugh. I wonder if modding 1 and playing another is doable 😉

It is
 
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5.

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.
4.
5.

I is disappoint. 4 days of my signups and i have 16... 4 hours of yours and you already are almost full.

Playing 2 WW's at a time is fun, no? I'll even let the avatars of this game supercede mine

Ugh. I wonder if modding 1 and playing another is doable 😉

I'll play yours if you play mine? 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one saved me a spot. Thank gosh I got here in time!! I also am playing dual games - what avatar theme must I follow???

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.
4.
5.
 
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5.

Well played...

If mine gets another player or two, i will start it. You all can keep your Princess Bride avatars, but I'm keeping my FF7 avatar. If someone makes an avatar that is appliable to both games, you win 10+ internets
 
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is now a 6th spot open in each group, these don't all have to be filled though. Sign-ups will remain open until 11 pm EST.

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6.

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6.

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6.

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6.

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6.
 
As you wish...

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6.

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6.

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6.

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6.

Woohoo! I really wanted to be in the first group. haha
 
As you wish...

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6.

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6.

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6.
 
As you wish...

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6.

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6. WTF

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6.
 
As you wish...

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6.

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6. WTF

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6. Dwin

Never played pre-vet, if you would rather me not just take me off the list, no feelings hurt. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are welcome to play.

Also, everyone please give a round of applause to wildcatj, our co-mod

......... :clap:
... :clap:.......:clap:
:clap:................:clap:
... :clap:.......:clap:
........ :clap:

It's kind of a diamond, but I tried. yes, I spent way too much time on a "round of applause" pun
 
A helpful tip for those who are playing 2 games simultaneously for the first time...

Create two new folders in your mailbox. Name them FF7 and PB. Sort new messages into appropriate folder. This becomes extremely helpful when you have to find a specific PM and helps prevent replying to the wrong messages.

😉
 
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP

The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6. D4L

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS (Pit of Despair pretty much sums up how I feel about Y2S2)
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6. WTF

Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6. Dwin

Sign-ups closed! Roles are going out!