For Sale Princeton Review MCAT 2015 Self-Prep Kit

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BovineEMT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling the full TPR MCAT 2015 self-prep kit, which includes all the books and online material. I bought it in December thinking I was going to retake the MCAT but turns out I don't have to. I have not even opened most of the books and have not used any of the practice tests.

The set includes:
MCAT Biochemistry Review
MCAT Organic Chemistry Review
MCAT Biology Review
MCAT General Chemistry Review
MCAT Physics and Math Review
MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review
MCAT Critical and Analytical Reasoning Review
MCAT CARS workbook
MCAT Science Workbook
MCAT In-Class Compendium
MCAT Science Review Questions and Solutions
...plus the online material which includes full length and section practice tests, course videos and amplifire.

This course costs $1800 new; I'm selling it for $1400 obo. Like I said, this has barely been used at all. I wish I had done TPR the first time around as I feel the practice and review questions are more more similar to the actual test than some of the other programs I've seen or used. PM me if you're interested or have any questions.
Thanks!