Princeton Review MCAT Ultimate Online Share Account

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trancefaller

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I currently own a MCAT ultimate account that I'm hoping to share the account with one other person for a fraction of what I paid ($2495). The account will expire by May of 2018. The online tool has all AAMC material (~$250 in value) and a significant amount of TPR material. I would still be using the account to practice and I'm hoping to find a buddy that would help me recoup a bit of the cost I paid. PM for the price

With 123 hours of instruction, we have you covered from CARS to physics, including:

33 hours of biology
(Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology and more)
12 hours of organic chemistry
(Structural Features, Isomerism and more)
18 hours of general chemistry
(Periodic Trends and Bonding, Phases and Gases and more)
18 hours of physics
(Kinematics and Mechanics, Fluids and more)
21 hours of psychology/sociology
(Social Theories, Culture and Inequality and more)
21 hours of focused CARS instruction
(The Six Steps for Attacking CARS Passages, Active Reading and more)

amplifire ™
A metacognitive tool proven to help you learn faster

This powerful tool enhances both the speed at which content is learned and the retention of that material, so you're not just learning faster, you're learning more.

Each module is organized by subject and topic, so you can gain mastery of the material through a variety of brain science techniques: assessing confidence, ensuring correct answers over time and providing clear answer explanations.

Drills
Practice passage-based questions

Passage-based questions require a specific strategy. We give you ample opportunity to practice applying passage strategies, plus detailed explanations so you can further focus your study and improve. Drills can be re-taken as many times as you want to ensure mastery of the material.

Keywords: MCAT, Test prep, princeton review, kaplan

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hi there, I'm looking for an online course since i have strong visual learning tendencies. is that the kaplan online course? Im willing to negotiate a price. thanks