Prior service officer & DODMERB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ApacheDriver

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a CW2 in the Guard. Does anyone know if I will still have to complete a DODMERB physical for USUHS or HPSP? It seems odd to require an already commissioned officer to get a commissioning physical, doesn't it? I'm a pilot, so I also have a current Flight Physical.
 
I'm currently a CW2 in the Guard. Does anyone know if I will still have to complete a DODMERB physical for USUHS or HPSP? It seems odd to require an already commissioned officer to get a commissioning physical, doesn't it? I'm a pilot, so I also have a current Flight Physical.

You will find a lot of "odd" things about the whole process. My bet is yes. Any takers?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You will find a lot of "odd" things about the whole process. My bet is yes. Any takers?
Yes you'll have to do the DODMERB physical. It's easy though and you can re-use labs etc if your FDME was recent. Have your flight surgeon do it for you. Good luck.

ex-61N
 
Yes you'll have to do the DODMERB physical. It's easy though and you can re-use labs etc if your FDME was recent. Have your flight surgeon do it for you. Good luck.

ex-61N

👍

61N is right on the money. You need to have a physical that is less than 2 years old in order to apply.