prioritized group letter from usc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigDentoncAMPus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone received a letter from usc after interviewing to let them know they are prioritized or anything like that? if so do you know its significance? my dad got it back home and I haven't got to read it yet. def a good thing but how good?
 
Yeah, I got that on the 13th. It says it rank orders all the post interviewers on a rolling admissions basis. I'm not sure if that means the earlier you interviewed, the higher you rank on the list, but either way its gotta be good if you get the letter.