Pritzker LOR's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjos22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many they need or what type of letters (# of science faculty vs. non-science, etc) because I can't seem to find this on their website or their secondary app.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

mjos22 said:
Does anyone know how many they need or what type of letters (# of science faculty vs. non-science, etc) because I can't seem to find this on their website or their secondary app.

Thanks!

This is what it says on the supplemental application:
Premedical Advisor or Letter Packet. Choose this option if your college is going to submit a premedical committee letter on your behalf, or if your premedical advisor will submit a letter on your behalf, or if your premedical advisor will submit a letter accompanied by a collection of letters by faculty and others on your behalf, or if a college or university will submit a packet of letters on your behalf.
Multiple Letters. Choose this option if you are having three faculty members submit separate letters on your behalf. If you choose this option, at least two letters should be from science faculty who have had reasonably close contact with you. It is not helpful to have letters from instructors of large classes where little more than the final grade information is provided. Faculty members with whom you worked in smaller, upper-level courses often are better able to provide you with helpful letters of evaluation.

If you do not choose the premedical committee letter, then you will have to explain in a text box why you chose to do so.

I hope this helps!